I have been working with a client on increasing their social media interactions. Based on the clients needs, we determined Facebook would provide the highest level of impact for the business. Other digital efforts included
- twitter campaign,
- claiming the business on review sites, such as Yelp, Foursquare,
- coupon deal campaigns such as GroupOn, Sharing Spree,
- ensuring Google Maps had the business accurately placed and
- email newsletters.
During September and October, we implemented a social media campaign with a focus on Facebook. First, I customized the clients Facebook site to align with the brand identity and included unique Facebook Pages to promote events, coupons, and newsletter. Second, I developed a content strategy and schedule for postings.
Here are the results in a nut shell:
- Increased “Likes” by 33%
- New Likes from location: 800 (US), 15 (All other)
- New Likes by gender: 74.9% (Woman), 23.9% (Men)
- New Check-ins: 833 (US), 7 (All Other)
- October 26,27,28 and 10, 11, 12 showed the highest levels of interaction and reach
- Oct 26-28 client posts included 3 photos and 1 videos and 2 event reminders
- Oct 10-12 client posts included 2 photos and 2 links and 3 event reminders