Since 1996, Very Mary Connections (VMC) has provided marketing and communications services for local businesses.
- In the beginning VMC provided a full range of creative services and art direction for printed marketing collateral and developed and produced proposals and presentations.
- As the internet became a vital part of business,VMC provided website development, content maintenance, digital graphic design, search engine optimization and analysis. as well as email marketing campaigns.
- Today, VMC provides comprehensive digital and social media expertise to develop marketing and communications strategies to enhance businesses on- and off-line.
If you want to connect.
- Advance | Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Superior | Microsoft Office: SharePoint, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Competent | GoogleAd Words, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Survey Monkey/Zoomerang, Ebay, Amazon, PayPal
- Strong | Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, and other emerging tools
- Proficient | WordPress, Drupel, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, CMS, SEO & SEM
- Portland State University | Digital Marketing Strategies | Certificate | 2012
- SQL Soft IT Training Center | SharePoint Designer| Certificate | 2009
- Oregon State University | Media Communications (course work) | 2004 – 2006
- Portland State University | Multimedia Professional Development (course work) | 1999 – 2001
- Iowa State University | BFA Art & Design | 1992 | Minors: Anthropology, Linguistics, Sociology
Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
- Board of Directors, Director of Communications | 2002 -2004
- Communications Committee | 1998 – 2002
ELS International Student Host
- Concordia University | 2008 – present
- Hosted students from Saudi Arabia, China, Korean, Japan, and Taiwan
Daughters of the Revolution (DAR) Member 2012 – present
Bike + Walk, Bike to Work & School Day, Volunteer 2011 – 2012
Faubion PTA, Volunteer 2011 – present
PSU Digital Marketing Conference, Volunteer 2011
Portland Creative Conference, Volunteer 2011
Sunday Parkways, Volunteer 2008 – 2010
March of Dime, Team Leader, Volunteer, 2006 – 2009
Oregon Food Bank, Volunteer 2002 – 2006
Race for the Cure, Team Leader, Volunteer 2000 – 2004
Rebuilding Center, Communications Committee, Volunteer 2002 – 2006
Outside-In, Volunteer 1998 – 2001
ReBuilding Together, Team Leader, Volunteer 1998 – 2002
Portland Art Museum, Visitor Services and Docent, Volunteer 1994-1998
Des Moines Art Museum, Visitor Services and Docent, Volunteer 1992-1994
Special Olympics, Volunteer, 1986 – 2002